Effective July 2017.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
USACarRecord.com, LLC websites are not directed at children under the age of thirteen (13) and we will not knowingly collect, disclose, or use any personally identifiable information of children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen years of age, do not provide any information about yourself.
USACarRecord.com, LLC collects personal information necessary to conduct our activities and provide the range of services we offer customers. USACarRecord.com, LLC strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date records. To facilitate this, please let us know if any of your details change. USACarRecord.com, LLC is not liable for any misreported information. You may update certain personal information through your membership account held by one of our services within the USACarRecord.com, LLC Network. USACarRecord.com, LLC may also destroy or de-identify personal information once the information is no longer deemed required by the business.
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, USACarRecord.com, LLC may not be able to provide you with the full range of USACarRecord.com, LLC services.
How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access your personal information, subject to a few exceptions provided by law. If you wish to access your personal information, please contact us via the details at the top of this page. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can to help us to locate the information for your benefit.
There is no charge for this service; however, you may be required to verify your identity before any information is released. Depending on the volume or nature of the information required, it may take a number of days to fulfil the request.
Personal information collected by USACarRecord.com, LLC
The following information collected, disclosed, and used by USACarRecord.com, LLC may include:
- identification details, including but not limited to, birth date, gender, security questions and answers;
- contact information, including but not limited to, mailing address, email address, and mobile phone number;
- credit card number, bank account, and credit account details;
- user IDs and passwords;
- services provided to you, including saved items and searches
- information, including but not limited to, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or license plate information;
- information submitted in placing an advertisement, for example vehicle details, vehicle history, and pricing;
- information submitted in applying for or requesting a quote for a finance or insurance related product;
- information about the devices on which you visit the com, LLC Network, and your activities on those sites;
- third party account details (for example where you sign in through a social network);
- social profile information, including personalized messages sent;
- records and content of communications with com, LLC or any other person including records and content using Communications Services (as that term is defined in USACarRecord.com, LLC Terms and Conditions of Use); and
- information obtained as a result of your use of our mobile website or application such as geo-locations and unique device identifiers.
Please note that such records and content may be stored and scanned by USACarRecord.com, LLC.
If you call a toll-free telephone number provided on any USACarRecord.com, LLC website, USACarRecord.com, LLC may record the call, as well as the date, time and length of your call and the phone number from which the call originated, along with other information that may be captured, and all such captured information may be used as described in this Policy.
How is personal information collected?
USACarRecord.com, LLC collects personal information in a number of ways, including but not limited to:
- from you when you provide information directly to USACarRecord.com, LLC in person, by phone, or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise). For example, when you create an advertisement on one of our websites, when you inquire about an item on one of our websites; or in a business contract for our services;
- from you when you communicate with USACarRecord.com, LLC or any other person using USACarRecord.com, LLC Communications Services;
- from third parties including but not limited to: USACarRecord.com, LLC related companies, resellers of USACarRecord.com, LLC services, and service providers to USACarRecord.com, LLC; operators of linked or served websites; applications and advertising on the USACarRecord.com, LLC network;
- social networks where you choose to share that information when creating an account;
- from 3rd party data providers who have been directed by you to send us information on your behalf;
- through use of USACarRecord.com, LLC proprietary software where personal information is stored;
- from organizations identified or described under the heading “How is Personal Information Disclosed,” set out below; and
- from you directly when you are a USACarRecord.com, LLC shareholder and when you subscribe to receive email alerts via the USACarRecord.com, LLC website or from third parties such as the USACarRecord.com, LLC share registry.
How is My Personal Information Disclosed?
USACarRecord.com, LLC may disclose personal information to individuals, organizations, and entities other than USACarRecord.com, LLC. The individuals, organizations, and entities to which we may disclose personal information include:
- com, LLC staff and USACarRecord.com, LLC related corporate entities and their staff;
- the public if you advertise with com, LLC or use publicly available communications services
- individuals, organizations, and entities that advertise with com, LLC if you submit an inquiry or seek or acquire certain services through USACarRecord.com, LLC. Such organizations and or entities include but are not limited to:
- private advertisers;
- licensed car dealers;
- original equipment manufacturers;
- car brokers;
- operators of linked sites;
- financial service providers;
- insurance service providers;
- vehicle inspection service providers;
- transportation service providers;
- payment services providers;
- outsourced service providers who assist any of the above persons to provide services;
- Outsourced service providers who assist com, LLC to provide its services include but are not limited to:
- information technology providers;
- marketing and market research advisers;
- professional advisers; and
- payment platforms.
- Entities to whom you request we send your information include but are not limited to:
- resellers of com, LLC services;
- organizations involved in a sale/transfer of com, LLC or any of its related corporate entities, assets, businesses, or shares;
- to assist government or regulatory authorities or police;
- as required by law (e. pursuant to a subpoena or in accordance with local, state, or federal legislation).
If you do not want USACarRecord.com, LLC to disclose your personal information to the above-mentioned individuals, organizations, and entities you should not submit an inquiry or acquire those services.
Transference of Your Information Outside of the U.S.
This Website is hosted in the United States. Some of USACarRecord.com, LLC service providers are located outside of the United States and it may be necessary to disclose your personal information to those service providers. By providing USACarRecord.com, LLC with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure / transfer of your personal information outside the boundaries of the United States.
Storage and Protection of Your Information
Your personal information may be stored in hard copy documents, but is generally stored electronically on USACarRecord.com, LLC systems.
Unfortunately, the Internet can never be considered 100% secure when transferring
data. We cannot, and do not, guarantee the security of any of your information transmitted over the Internet to the website. USACarRecord.com, LLC takes commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information collected, disclosed, or used from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modifications or disclosure. However, we expressly disclaim any representation or warranty with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your personal information or usage information.
To protect against unauthorized access to your account, we recommend that you protect your password, log out of your account, and close your browser after each use. USACarRecord.com, LLC is not liable for a breach in the above-mentioned systems and the infringement of your personally information.
Posting Personal Information in a Public Forum
We ask that you exercise caution with the information you share in the public forums
provided on the USACarRecord.com, LLC website. If you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, or personal photographs in a public forum on the website, this information may be collected and used by others in an unwanted manner.
Because we have no control over how you use your personal information, we are not
liable if you are contacted or harassed by a third party as a result of what you have
USACarRecord.com, LLC Network and Your Personal Information
Your online experience is important to us. Accordingly, we reserve the right to use certain web measurement and tracking technologies such as “cookies” or other statistics programs to collect and share information about how you use the website.
When you visit our website, or use an application on the USACarRecord.com, LLC Network, USACarRecord.com, LLC records anonymous information such as the IP address, time, date, referring url, and other referral information, device information and location, carrier, site interactions such as your access to website features, pages accessed, content, searching activities, lead submission, and files accessed and downloaded, type of browser and operating system.
Such information collected by USACarRecord.com, LLC may be linked to other information USACarRecord.com, LLC holds about a user, compiling a complete profile about USACarRecord.com, LLC user including their browsing, purchasing and other activities history on the USACarRecord.com, LLC website. This data is anonymous and is not personally identifying.
USACarRecord.com, LLC may, from time to time, use third party advertising companies to collect data and/or serve ads when you visit a website on the USACarRecord.com, LLC Network. These companies may use information about your visits to websites in order to provide advertisements about good and services of interest to you.
Persistent cookies may be used to identify the sites you visit on the USACarRecord.com, LLC Network and to personalize the advertising that you see when you make future visits on USACarRecord.com, LLC’s website. Cookie data may be sold, licensed or otherwise provided to third parties for sale via advertising exchanges for this purpose.
Conflict of Law
If any part of the Policy is found to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to state or federal law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid provision that is legally similar to the original provision and the remainder of the Policy shall remain intact.
Questions or Comments?
If you have any problems questions, or want to amend your personal information, please contact us at:
16192 Coastal Hwy
Lewes, DE, 19958
Thank you again for using our website.